Date: 29 September 2012, SaturdayVenue: East Coast Park Area E2, Angsana Green
National Triathlon Championships: Are you the best Triathlete in Singapore, in your age groups and categories? Do you want to Challenge yourself with the best in Singapore? Come and Join us! We are also taking this opportunity, to look out out for potential triathletes, particularly in the Sprint Distances (16 to 19 years) and the Standard Distances (18 years and above).
Corporate Triathlon Challenge: Do you want to bring Honour and Glory to your organisation? Come join in the Challenge as an individual or together with your organisation's Triathlon Team! Come share your passion in this sport with your fellow colleagues! Challenge points will be awarded to each and every participants from their organization, if they had completed the event within a specific time frame. Everyone plays a part for their organization to vie for the overall Corporate Challange Champion!
Besides, this provides a platform for organizations to create teamwork, team bonding and building of camaradie spirit among your team!
So come Join us on the 29th September 2012! Be it to challenge yourself, to put your organisation to the Challenge or for both, Mark it on your calendar today and start Tri-ing!
|Very Early Bird Period||Early Bird Period||Normal Period||Late Period|
|1st 500 entries only 16 June - 20 June||21 June - 21 July||22 July - 31 Aug||1 Sep - 15 Sep|
|Standard (18 and above)||103||108||141||175|
|Sprint (16 and above)||83||87||97||112|
|Mini (16 and above)||48||53||59||70|
|Kids (10-15 years)||38||40||49||60|
|Kids (7-9 years)||38||40||49||60|
Terms & Conditions:
•Race entries are strictly non-refundable
• Race entries are strictly non-transferrable
• Very Early Bird Discount will be closed when it reaches 500 entries.
• TAS members are entitled to a 5% discount on every entry. This discount is not applied to Very Early Bird Discount Period.
• Swim Trials will be mandatory for all First Timers swimming in an open water competition.*
• Race Cut Off Times apply.*
• All prices are exclusive of 7% GST.
• One relay team consists of three members and each member should take up one discipline.
• Please read the full rules & regulation for the race.
Race Registration? What will you get?
1) Race PackA Timing Chip, that comes together with strap. (Please note that this is a loan item, and must be returned back to the organiser after the event, otherwise, a fee of $50 will be imposed as lost chip)
A security wrist tag for each athlete. Without this you will not be allowed into the Transition Area.
Your Competition Bib (with competition numbers) with safety pins for Individual participants and Relay Teams.
Three number tags for your helmet (cyclist only), which should be displayed in front and on both sides of the helmet.
A Bicycle Number Flag which must be properly secured on the seat post of your bicycle.
A limited edition Swim Cap for the swimmer.
2) Goodie BagAn exclusive and limited edition event T-Shirt